Hand Carved Sandstone Buddha Elephant
Ganesha also known as Ganapati and Vinayaka, is one of the best-known and most worshipped deities in the Hindu pantheon. His image is found throughout India, Sri Lanka and Nepal Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations. Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Buddhists.
- A well modeled deity figure chiseled from a solid block of dense sandstone
- This Ganesha was carved by thai artist and specially technique to look like vintage statue.
- With these religious sculptures, you can add an element of inspiration and positive energy to each of your favorite spaces.
- It is a fantastic good condition piece for collection.
- Ideal to gift someone or just to treat yourself.
- You can also put on table.
- Good Piece For Collection
- Color: As the picture show
- Size: Approx. 3.94x3.54x5.12\\" / 10x9x13cm
- Material: Sandstone
- 1x Sandstone Ganesha
- DO NOT Wash. Wipe with soft, clean and dry cloth to keep off dust accumulation.